Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A New Blog

Recently my family started a new "diet" which mostly just consists of eating healthy. I was wanting a way to share all of these great recipes with my friends and family and it dawned on me today that I could start a blog to do just that. So, my plan is to share any recipes that I find to be family friendly, easy, and YUMMY! The yummy part is the most important part. I intend to start each post with a review of the recipe's health factor, yum factor, and ease factor. I'll be sure to let you know where I found the recipe or who passed it along to me. I'm always on the look-out for easy, delicious recipes to try and pass along. SO, if you have one of those must have recipes, let me know and I'll share it!

Happy Eating!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment