Monday, January 31, 2011

Cookies!!


The hubby and I are still trying to eat healthy and light and this led me to look for a light cookie recipe. Actually my stomach was leading me to look for a cookie recipe and the diet thing insisted it be light. SO, I found something that made my tummy rumble in anticipation and was very pleased with the results.

The recipe I found is called Chewy Chocolate Cherry Cookies (try saying that 10 times in a row!).
Click here for the recipe.

These cookies are like little bite-size brownies with Craisins in them (oh yeah, I used Crasins instead of dried cherries because I had those on hand). They were SO yummy. My only complaint with the recipe is that they serving size is just one. ONE!??? I'm on a diet here, I need a cookie recipe where the serving size is 10!

The batter is a little dry when you are mixing it up so it is best to used a mixer rather than a spoon. I suppose getting your hands dirty and mixing with your hands would work well too and then you'd have an excuse to eat a little more when you lick your fingers. :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment