Friday, January 7, 2011

Wow! 2 posts in 2 days!

We're now on day 5 of 10 for our Herbal Cleanse and tonight we are having leftovers from a pizza I made the other night. Eating really healthy really isn't too bad if you get creative. :) For the pizza I used a whole wheat pizza crust, tomato sauce with garlic and oregano sprinkled on top, lean ground beef, green peppers, onion, and a sprinkling of soy cheese. I'm not a fan of the soy cheese in large amounts so I just put a sprinkling on there to get a bit of the cheese taste but not an overwhelming soy taste (which, in my opinion, is yucky!). The pizza turned out pretty good and tasty and I am actually happy to be having it for leftovers tonight. Of course, tonight is a gaming night for Peter. On gaming nights, the guys usually put away a large amount of very unhealthy foods, like oreos, chips and dip, and copious amounts of southern sweet tea and soda. So, after his pizza for dinner, he will be going to gaming and taking with him some baked corn tostitos, fresh salsa, and water. And I might pack him a carrot or two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment